mercredi 1 février 2012

I'm a stubborn..


Sorry , I'm a stubborn, I cannot understand what you mean , sorry if I well understand you want to exploit my ressources , sorry I can't as a poor country I cannot enrich your econnomy..you want to take me by force , so so so...


really I'm stubborn, my people is stubborn too.
no one could follow your steps..we got our freedom now the real conflict is to defend  rights..one of them is to protect my resources as a poor country I have no thing else more expensive than it ..

sorry I'm stubborn, really I can't drift with you , I did a revolution over the earth , over the land , over the world , now I understand that you're greedy , you're arrivist, you're capitalist ..I can't let you eat my oil, my bread, my water ....etc

Sorry I'm a stubborn , I can tell you one thing..one advice..one advertissment " forget what you're coming to take "
I'm strong, I'm stubborn..I know you will take your army and you will come for me ; sorry ..I'm stubborn I will defend you with my little chest and my hot heart ..burned with love to this land ..sorry I'm stubborn
I know that you're more stubborn than me but I hate you're greedy ways of invasion


Soumaya Berjeb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire