lundi 16 janvier 2012

I'm sorry


I'm sorry

it's hard to say it
I'm sorry I couldn't say it to you
that's me, a little flower in the evil winds..over the mountain' head  of sadness and deception I would live one decade and I would die of cold..

I'm sorry , nothing will save my little dream , wonderful and bled..
even you will try to do it you will get wrong to know how it's bad to feel sadness in the top of ambitious wave ..
Hardly You got to dream, hardly I were starving of pain
continuing the astonishing path of tiredness arounding of rubbish and miserable  minds
once you got one response of huge pain of your little and cute heart, feeling the bad that you won't change it , feeling the goods which you lost it, trying to understand who you are...asking many times " who am I" ; serving a beautiful conditions which you are  blamed of get it ..

anyway I'm sorry, I lose my self when I start dreaming of you , I supposed that it's possible, I supposed it's near of me, the nearest dream which was so high and far of us ..

sadly I got against what I'd supposed before I dreamt ..
something bitter moves in my mouth when I saw you , sad, frustrated and calm , it's so hard to say , I'm sorry I were wrong .. no one could understand your injuries, no one could give you something better .. no one could topple this bitter taste of my mouth.. no one ..

really I'm so sorry my country I supposed we got a revolution but revolution couldn't invade the bad minds and couldn't occupy the good street of futur ...
I'm Sorry Tunisia


Soumaya Berjeb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire