dimanche 8 janvier 2012

we're two friends ..But

we're two friend , we started walking in this ambiguis street together..
he and me knew that's very long the path but we never gave up to express satisfaction anyway , we blamed our selves because we couldn't be seperated all this time , we tried ,I tried to leave the path many times ..once he cried, once I did it..

once he blamed me because I was indifferent of him ,once I blamed him because he couldn't forget me ..

we continued the path each one , together , minds lightly and broken hearts, no hope ...
Because of many lovely things, I couldn't let his virtuel hand , he couldn't too .. He loved my teers..I loved his patience ...
I'd asked my self many times " why ..we're freinds ?"
something moved in my head :' Because we were being in need to someone understand our language of sadness, simply we'd found us ..we found the calme and peace".

we're two freind but ... people cannot understand which freindship between us , which one join us ...I regret that I had some miserables ideas which stood around us , He and Me..They looked to us as somthing wrong..their minds were wrong..They described us as "worse example of people" They were the worst people that we met ever ...
They couldn't understand ...They said all the time " He loves her.. she loves him ", it's not true but our hearts "he&me" could feel something more noble than they could feel at all ..

we were professionals in the feelings'seperating ; we were the best ...
My freind and me were chosen to continue walking into the path ..thank God we're together yet ...


Good Luck to us ...



Soumaya Berjeb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire